To be held in Central London on 3rd March 2012
£65 per person or £99 for two
It may also be used as a knowledge update.
• Communicating with a casualty
• Contents of First Aid Kit and avoiding cross contamination
• Recording of incidents and accidents
• Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely and promptly
• Administer first aid to someone who is:
• Unconscious ( including seizures )
• Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
• Wounded and bleeding
• Minor conditions including minor cuts and bruises, minor burns and scalds.
• Candidates will have an effective understanding of the knowledge required to assist in a first aid emergency at work.
This course will be attended by
• Anyone with First Aid role within a company.
• Successful candidates will receive HSE approved certification valid for three years.
Courses are held at our training centre:
Unit 4 Roman Way Industrial Estate, London N7 8XH.
Call: 020 7700 3322 or Email: Sales@janitorialexpress.co.uk